Kingswim - Wantirna
Address: 141 Mountain Hwy
Phone: 9800 2555
- Hi there! We’re Kingswim and we’re super excited you’ve decided to visit! Thanks to the many families across Australia who recommend Kingswim, you may have heard a little bit about us already… but we’d love to introduce ourselves anyway.
- We are specialists in teaching kids to swim. We’ve been doing it for over 30 years, and have delivered more than 11 million lessons.
- We teach tiny tots through to big kids, with programs available to babies from 12 weeks of age, right through to graduate level swimmers.
- We provide a dedicated learn to swim environment, with purpose built learning areas such as graded pool depths and lane lengths. We have warm water and pool deck temperatures, immaculate water quality, and family friendly change rooms, all of which help to provide a comfortable experience for kids and parents.
- Our programs are Swim Australia registered, and all of our teachers hold nationally recognised qualifications. So along with our decades of experience, you can be assured that our programs are up to date, relevant and accredited.
- We give regular feedback and reviews to make sure all children can learn and progress at their own pace. This includes moving children up to the next level based on when they are ready, not just when a term break is on.
- We have easy pay by the month pricing, which means you aren’t locked into any fixed contracts. But we think you’ll love the results and will want to stay!
- We’ve helped a lot of families in our time. So we know all the little things we can do to help make learning the essential life skill of swimming an enjoyable and meaningful experience for parents and kids alike. Whether it’s noticing the ‘first time flusters’ and providing some gentle assurance, helping poor Mum carry a few things, as she struggles with not being an eight legged octopus, or knowing when a particular child needs a little extra attention, we can help you too!
- It’s the little things we do both in and out of the water that make all the difference. But enough about us—let’s talk about you! Please feel free to contact us via live chat, phone, or email to discuss your needs or to arrange a free introductory lesson. Hope to see you soon!