Breathe Birth Preparation & Education Classes
Breathe Birth classes provide women and their chosen support evidenced based pregnancy, labour and birth information that is tailored to your emotional and physical needs. The strategies and techniques learned and practised throughout your pregnancy will evolve into intuitive behaviour when your special time arrives, empowering you with trust and knowledge of your birthing body.
Book now or contact Robyn & Lisa to learn more.
Proven Benefits of Midwifery Care
- More likely to have a normal birth
- Better able to physically and emotionally cope in labour and birth
- Lower rates of epidural and less likely to need medicated pain relief
- Lower rates of instrumental birth
- Lower rates of Caesarean births
- More positive experiences with labour and birth
- Earlier initiation and success with Breastfeeding
- Follow up postnatal care for 6 weeks after the birth of your baby